Wednesday 3 March 2010

It All Kicks Off

Mark Watson's Ten Year Self Improvement Challenege (TYSIC) kicks off tomorrow, so I thought I'd whack out a blog today.

I'll keep it brief but as the description says over there ---->
Mark set us a challenge of picking areas we would like to improve or tasks we'd like to conquer in the next 10 years.

He's leading the way by trying to be more optimistic and write a blog every day for 10 years at http://www.markwatsonthecomedian.com/web/blog/ (do check it out).

I guess I've always had goals I want to achieve, and we all have elements we can improve, but I did grow up in the MTV spoon fed generation who needs a kick up the rear to do anything. And who better to do the kicking than a Welsh comedian?

I've set myself challenges including writing a book, sending a letter to someone I know or would like to know every week, and striving to like things that I dislike.

If you care, I'll be chronicling (good word) my journey on this blog and would encourage anyone who is taking up the challenge to start one and stay in touch with each other. C'mon.

Good luck to all, and see you in a bit.

No comments: